This week I have a wonderful guest on Conscious Revolution podcast all the way from Tanzania, Africa. In this podcast, I got in a conversation on demystifying mental health, depression, spiritual awakening, and spiritual practices to support our health.
Araika is the Founder and Cognitive Psychologist at Safe Space Group of Companies; an entity dedicated to seeing Africa’s potential realised by focusing on three key areas: gender equality, mental health and access to health information. Araika is a published researcher in the 2017 CHI Conference Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems. Her research interests lie in marrying psychology with technology and business to find impactful solutions for mental health, gender inequality and poverty in Africa.
On a lighter note, Araika is an obsessor of personal development and travel enthusiast; always on the hunt for new challenges including, co-hosting the Khanga Tales podcast and sitting in as the youngest Board Member of the Insurance Group of Tanzania.
In this podcast, we have covered the following :
1. Clinical defination of Depression
2. Emotional upheaval vs depression
3. Dark night of the soul
4. Medicine as a way of healing or spiritual bypassing?
5. Spirituality in indigenous countries
6. Pharmaceutical industry influence
7. Marrying psychological + spiritual practices
8. Suicide & Soul Contract
9. Walking depression
10. Taking responsibility
11. Women & depression
12. Freeing from Labelling & raising conscious awareness in new age
S2-09 Gut Healing & Sharing Your Medicine with Wellness Chef and Atmosphere Founder Rebekah Sood – Conscious Revolution Podcast | Spirituality & Mindset
- S2-09 Gut Healing & Sharing Your Medicine with Wellness Chef and Atmosphere Founder Rebekah Sood
- S2-08//Reclaiming MY version of Success & Moving Forward with It
- S2-07//Creative Legacy with Gabriella Rosie
- S2-06//Healing from romanticized Solitude and opening up to Connections
- S2-05//Human Design to Unleash Purpose and Beyond with Kirsten Morrison
Let me know how you found this podcast by leaving me a comment down below, dropping an email on email@example.com or sliding in my DMs @dreamlifelounge.