7 affirmations to build Self Trust
Self trust is a courageous act of self-love. When we are trusting ourselves, we feel freedom and safety. When we are not trusting our own selves, we are lost, confused, and get trapped in delusional realities which don’t necessarily serve our highest good.
When we are in self-trust, we are trusting our innate divine powers. We trust that we are an extension of Universal energy. Trusting ourselves is the energy of our third eye chakra. When we see clearly beyond the illusions, we are able to anchor into our lower chakras, like solar plexus and root chakra which associate with our sense of identity, trust, and safety. Following are some affirmations to build or re-establish self-trust so that you can take bold, courageous actions, fearlessly.
- I choose to trust in my heart to lead me.
- I can trust that my experiences surpass the years I have spent on this planet.
- I choose to trust my inner guidance system.
- I can trust that the Universe is within me.
- I trust that I am capable enough to take care of myself.
- I trust my higher intelligence.
- I trust that I have only my best interest at heart.
Repeat these self-trust affirmations or write them down on a piece of paper or your journal. However, don’t stop here. Tune into the video down below. Listen to these affirmations and choose to attune to the frequency of trusting yourself. These specific affirmations are channeled from source and meant to guide you to the highest path of self-trust, self-confidence, and self-acceptance.
YOU KNOW. All you need to do is to REMEMBER.
For additional self help resources, visit Shop!
Vijaya Priya Darshini